Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding Hair

I can't really figure out what to do with my hair on my wedding day. Currently, I'm growing it out to donate to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. Since I'm soooo tired of long hair right now, I plan to cut it as soon as losing 8 inches will leave me something more than Sinead O'Connor.

That will leave me little hair for my wedding, which doesn't really bother me at all. I'm also not afraid of hair pieces, and even have a pretty good one from Toni Brattin. If I rock the shorter hair, I'm thinking I'll go with a beautiful silk flower or headband hair piece. Something like this:

If I opt for artificial length assistance, I'm thinking up-do. Perhaps something like these:

I'm not one of those lucky gals that can set perfect curls at 2:30 pm and expect them to last much later than 2:37 pm. Given that, hair extensions make perfect sense: lovely long lengths for rolling and twisting, AND they hold a stinkin' curl.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one with NO. EFFING. CLUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... you're sooo not alone. I'm not a "cute hair" girl. I wear a ponytail almost every day! How am I supposed to know what to do with my hair? I'm hoping it will work to my advantage to have no preconceived notions... maybe that will make it easier to find something I like (insert hopeful eyebrow raise here)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the third pic you have, the girl in the red dress, my bridesmaid wanted that done for her hair at my wedding. Her hair was a lil below her shoulders and it was not enough hair to do that style. We ended up buying one of those fake hair "scrunchies" to have the extra hair needed for the look. I hope that helps

    ReplyDelete