Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mmmm... Cocoa

Remember the snowflake marshmallows discussed earlier? And the cocoa packaging I highlighted in an earlier post? Well, I finally finished that little project, and it went something like this:

Step 1: I printed all the labels on glossy photo paper and trimmed them to size. I busted out my trusty Xyron machine, and ran all the labels through to make them adhesive. Thank goodness for this wonderful machine, which has saved me oodles of time using glue sticks or tape runners.


Step 2: I adhered ribbon around the pillow box, making sure the ends met on the front of the box so that they will be hidden by the label.


Step 3: I adhered the label to the front of the box, hiding the ribbon ends.


That's it... a completed set of personalized cocoa packets, ready for packing into the OOT bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment