Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Table Numbers?

So I struggled and struggled over table numbers. Originally we wanted to do photos of us at each age. Finding cute pictures for each age; however, proved problematic. I couldn't find any photos of me at age 2 and Wayne was apparently non-existent from ages 5-8. Alas.

Ultimately we decided to do table names instead, naming each table after our favorite places. We then added pictures of us at that place and voila! cute table names. Luckily we only have 7 tables. It would be difficult to use names if you have a really large wedding because folks might get frustrated trying to locate their table in a huge sea of options.

I have most of our photos uploaded to Walgreens.com, so I went on their website to review pictures and get ideas for place names. While there, I stumbled on their photo holiday cards and took my inspiration from them. I used a little digital scrapbooking magic and added our photos and I'm very pleased with the results!

Not traditional? So what else is new? It's a little fun and different and I'd like to think that describes us a couple, too. Perfect! If anyone reading this happens to be coming to the wedding, can you guess what table you'll be visiting?

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding is tomorrow! Congrats. I hope you have a wonderful and stress free day. Everything you have put together for your wedding is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete