Friday, February 12, 2010

STD Out-takes

OK, so we decided on a cute picture for our Save the Dates, but believe me when I tell you that there were some really funny ones that ended up on the cutting room floor (metaphorically speaking, of course). I couldn't just let them sit, unappreciated on my hard drive, so here are some of the funny (silly or weird) ones:

Not only do I look like I have 4 chins, but I really love the hose and recycling bins behind us. Oh, and of course there is the fact that you can't actually see the "Save the Date" sign!

Why am I pointing at the sign? Did I really think that anyone would fail to see the chalkboard placed in front of our faces?

Oh Crap! Do you think they can see us behind this 12" x 12" chalkboard?

This one is just funny because it looks like we're playing tug-o-war with the chalkboard.

Well that's enough embarrassing photos for one day! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment