Friday, December 18, 2009

Meet the girls...

My Matron of Honor is my best friend from college, Lynn Davidson. I've actually known her for half my life now. I had the honor of standing up with her when she married her husband, Mark, and I'm thrilled that she'll be with me on my big day. We used to joke about having geriatric weddings and I liked to kid her about reminding me to put my teeth in before she rolled me down the aisle. When I told her I was engaged, she quickly responded that a geriatric wedding wasn't in the cards after all!

My Maid of Honor is my best friend, and fellow UGA die-hard, Nikki Cortes. Aside from the fact that she makes me laugh so hard that I can't see straight, she has one of the most genuine hearts of anyone I've ever met. Don't let her bold attitude fool you... she's a genuine sweetheart and would do anything for her friends (well, except root for the Gators!)

My Junior Bridesmaid is Nikki's daughter, Morgan. I've known Morgan since she was about 9 and I've watched in awe as she's grown into a beautiful and talented young woman. She has inherited her mother's fiery personality and devotion to the Bulldogs, which are traits that I love and admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment